1) Before posting a message, please be sure you are in the appropriate category.
2) No advertising is allowed on HGTVPro's Message Boards.
3) Off-topic and off-color postings will be deleted at our discretion.
4) Please be nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
5) Posts containing certain words will trigger moderation of the post, whether words are contained in the post or in the signature line. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are TOTALLY off the topic covered by HGTVPro.
HGTVRemodels fans: Beginning November 4, the Message Boards will no longer be a feature of HGTVRemodels.com. You can still join the conversation and connect with fellow fans on our Facebook page. Just visit Facebook.com/HGTVRemodels to get started. Thank you for making this community a rewarding and inspiring experience for so many years.
Joey, Open-cell spray foam insulation should cost between $2.00 and $2.50 per square foot to spray 3.5 inches in walls and 5 to 5.5 inches in ceilings, roof decks, floors and overhangs. This varies according to where you are... here in the southeast... Northern VA/Washington DC is more like $2.50. NC is more competitive is generally under $2.
Contracting and Building Material Sales since 1986