Message Boards

Guidelines
  • 1) Before posting a message, please be sure you are in the appropriate category.
  • 2) No advertising is allowed on HGTVPro's Message Boards.
  • 3) Off-topic and off-color postings will be deleted at our discretion.
  • 4) Please be nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • 5) Posts containing certain words will trigger moderation of the post, whether words are contained in the post or in the signature line. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are TOTALLY off the topic covered by HGTVPro.
    boards.hgtvremodels.com    HGTVRemodels Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Trades and Specialties  Hop To Forums  Remodeling    Need design ideas like on Property Brothers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need design ideas like on Property Brothers
 Login/Join 
posted
I watch Property Brothers all the time and am impressed with their renovations. I have yet to find someone (ie architect) to come in here and give me any good ideas. I typically end up giving the ideas! Any advice on where to look?

Posts: 1 | Location: NJ | Registered: 07 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in the same boat! I have met with contractors and they can't do what the property brothers do. First off they never give me design options & then they are always way above budget..I wish HGTV had a option on there website on where to find contractor like them in every state. Any help???

Posts: 1 | Registered: 13 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This seems to be a universal problem! Anyone know of someone with true vision in SE MI ?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 14 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is a culture independent of ability and patience game.RS(RS Gold), the full name

"Runescape", Chinese name "Wild World", this game, I have to say is a God for, first of all it is a page tour, although the

picture is not very good! However, the contents of which attracted me!First, it has a huge worldview, a popular masterpiece as

any of the world! Rich story, powerful trading system, playability, unusual flexibility are strong, the key is that it is just

a page tour!

Time to start playing this game, all start with the basics, in addition to their own day mining, logging and farming, quit

everything else, because I want to accumulate material for themselves, make a lot of props and household items, create your

own stuff! Many people ask me, a man playing online games interesting? Yes, a lot of people playing online games is

meaningless, but RS(rs3 gold) is different, I am a person play is also very

happy, very happy, because the equipment does not depend on your luck props in the game inside, but on our own hands! I can

rely on their own hands to create the items I wanted, through labor to get what she wants! It is the ability to develop

independence and patience!

Posts: 3 | Registered: 06 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post