Message Boards

Guidelines
  • 1) Before posting a message, please be sure you are in the appropriate category.
  • 2) No advertising is allowed on HGTVPro's Message Boards.
  • 3) Off-topic and off-color postings will be deleted at our discretion.
  • 4) Please be nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • 5) Posts containing certain words will trigger moderation of the post, whether words are contained in the post or in the signature line. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are TOTALLY off the topic covered by HGTVPro.
    boards.hgtvremodels.com    HGTVRemodels Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Best Practices  Hop To Forums  Exterior Finishes    Adding Screen doors to french doors
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Adding Screen doors to french doors
 Login/Join 
posted
How can I add screen doors to my double french doors? I have looked for the sliding screen doors, but can not find them that I could modify to fit.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 10 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mattburr
posted Hide Post
go to www.odl.com
they have the retracting screens doors for exactly what you are needing them for. You should be able to get them for around: $200.00 ea you will need 2 Part # RTMW06 for white
or part # RTMB06 for bronze
or part # RTMA06 for Sandstone
they carry a 5-year warranty
but ODL.com should give you all the information you should need and a dealer locator

thanks,

matt burr
buyer - windows and doors
cooper building materials
hot springs village, ar
mburr@cbmcci.com

THANKS,

MATT BURR
BUYER - WINDOWS AND DOORS
COOPER BUILDING MATERIALS
HOT SPRINGS VILLAGE, AR
MBURR@CBMCCI.COM

Posts: 8 | Location: arkansas | Registered: 15 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post