1) Before posting a message, please be sure you are in the appropriate category.
2) No advertising is allowed on HGTVPro's Message Boards.
3) Off-topic and off-color postings will be deleted at our discretion.
4) Please be nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
5) Posts containing certain words will trigger moderation of the post, whether words are contained in the post or in the signature line. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are TOTALLY off the topic covered by HGTVPro.
There's a new product at Home Depot (or Lowes) that let's you install ceramic tile similiar to the way wood laminate floors are installed. All that's required is to install the pieces, then apply a special grout. It seems to be a lot easier, not as messy, and not as many tools needed. I plan to install in a bathroom. Does anybody have any info on the pros and cons of this product?
Before you invest in this type of flooring, I would wait until you talk to someone who has had experience with it first. I have read some reviews on this product, and none of it was good. The flooring tends to crack very easily! Good Luck
THANK YOU both. I went to the link provided, which led to other links. I can't believe the problems consumers are having. Went to Lowes two days ago and they're still selling this. I would think that Lowes would be taking some action to not mislead their customers. I think I will try to install my floor the old-fashioned way. It'll be my first time. Wish me luck.